Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!!

It's been an eventful weekend.

The girls were flower girls at Vanand and Meghedi's wedding. They did amazing!! The wedding was phenomenal!! We shut the place down. That should tell you enough.

Saturday we celebrated with everyone and went to Chuck E Cheese. Yup, that's what you do on a rainy day with 5 kiddos! It was very fun!! Then we had dessert at Grandma's.

Sunday I got to take a nap with my sweet Sofi and was treated to a wonderful Angels game. Apparently it was partly Father's Day today. LOL! But we had fun and I got ice cream.

Earlier today I taught the girls how to actually tie their sweatshirts around their waist. First it was Sofi, then Alex a few minutes later and they mastered it. Then I jokingly said that they didn't need me anymore since they can do this and so many other things. Well, I settled their fears that I was only joking and not going anywhere.

As I'm putting the girls to sleep, Alex asks "can we keep you forever".

Oh dear God yes, baby girl. A million times YES!! I am yours and you are mine - until the end of time. You have no idea how much I love you and your sister and your brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment