Monday, April 25, 2016

first loose tooth!!

We have our first loose tooth!!
Miss Alex has a loose tooth!! As far as I know, there hasn't been any trauma. And it's pretty loose, not just a tiny bit. She hasn't said a single thing!

We were coming back from Costco and a nap in the car, as she got out, her bottom two teeth didn't look right. I freaked out a bit because she has tiny teeth and I thought something happened to them .... Not to mention that she's only 4.5!!!!!! WTF!! I didn't expect it so soon. She didn't get her first tooth until almost 7 months! I totally thought Sofi would loose her's first, she just seems more physically "developed/advanced". But here we have it, my first born has her very first loose tooth. I'm just so emotional that they are growing up so fast!!

Today, Alex was even really practicing her letters. I usually can't persuade her to write letters, today she was doing pages from her Frozen book and writing "Music" and "North" and doing a pretty good job. She and Sofi even drew pictures to send to Emily and Alex wrote the names on the "engelope". My babies!!

And the real baby...he was invited to a birthday party for his friend at school...may he always be this excited!! He was so happy that all the kids were invited and they had talked about it at school so the other kids were also excited. The invite said to bring swimsuits if the weather was nice, so we went and got him a new suit, (with lobsters on it) and Ale. Helped him pick the shirt and he picked a hat. Then we went to Target and he picked out a truck sand toy and a truck book (I added a Good Dinosaur book). We went to the party and changed for the pool. It was a little pool so the kids just went in. He was so happy trying to play with them. When Easton's mom said it was time to come out and do the cake and presents, Patrick was so good about doing what was expected so he could participate in the next activity. It was the cutest!!! He was so excited to have Easton open his present. I could have just watched him all day in awe of how sweet and innocent he was. We went outside to play on the bounce house and his friends came too. They had so much fun. As their teacher says, they're a bunch of boys who act like boys. I hope every party he goes to is this much fun. He was very polite and said Happy Birthday, thank you and goodbye.

I love my babies.

And Sofi is getting so much better about being less socially anxious. I can go in another room and she doesn't freak out. She asks where I am and is ok with it for a decent amount of time. She is also loving ballet! I hear her laughing in class! This is the girl I know, not the scared and angry one.


No comments:

Post a Comment